Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello Morton

First week in the Morton ward was awesome. I love my new companion,
Elder Boulton. he is awesome. we have a ton of fun together. we finally get to play
basketball. first time in 13 weeks that I've done something for p day.
I'm super stoked. first time my Kobe's have been on a wood floor since
October 2014.

we have two people preparing to be baptized. Margret is trying to pray
for a date to be baptized because the ones we have proposed she hasn't
liked. Damien is progressing really well, but might be moving to Texas
later in the month.

I'm still trying to figure out this place. its a lot smaller, area
wise, than Galesburg, and there's a couple big cities we cover. I'm
super excited about that! we do a lot of finding in trailer parks and
apartment complexes. we ran into this drunk guy named John. he was
hilarious. he wanted to battle with us but we kept shutting him down
in a calm way. just asking him to ponder little questions that can
confound the wise. 


Not really anything note worthy has happened this week, just trying to
get my head wrapped around my new area.
love ya!








my first day in Morton, Tuesday, we became the lord of all the ducks in our lake. We have this cool lake that we live on and we fish every night after planning. we have a ton of duck feed that we just threw out and they all loved us.
you kinda have to zoom in, but that car has my name on it! theres a Scherer dealership somewhere i guess. 
 we went tracting in some apartment complexes and we found this nice breakup letter


G. Franklin Scherer 
1319 Butterfield Rd Suite 522
Downers Grove, Illinois 60515 USA 





No comments:

Post a Comment