Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Elder Scherer coming in hot Illinois

Dear Family and Friends,
Hey family I have made it to Illinois! I tried to call the house from
the airport, but no one answered. I also tried moms cell but there was no
answer either. But I'm here and I'm safe and sound. My trainer is
elder Aagrad. He is from Davis. I don't have much time but I love you
and I pray that you are safe. I am ready to go and serve these people
Heavy black heart

Love Elder Scherer
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The missionaries have landed safely in Chicago, have met President and Sister Fenn and are headed towards the Mission Home where they will be oriented, treated to Chicago deep dish pizza and spend the night.  President Fenn will interview them tonight and decide who their first companion will be.  Tomorrow they will meet their trainer, have training from President Fenn, and then head out to their area.  It is a very exciting time.  We are so grateful to have these fine young men and women in our mission.  Thank you for sharing your child with us.

Sister Hall
Mission Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment