Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Oswego 8.29.16

We have been super busy this week! We've hardly had
time to breathe. Lots of meetings and adjustments with the mission and
with the Ward so we helped a lot and taught a lot this week. It's been
great.

We put a lady named Maria Calabrese on date for September 24, but that
will most likely have to be adjusted. She is a referral from a member.
So that's sweet.

Keep on keepin on and CTR. I love the gospel and I love what my
mission is doing for me, really what the Lord is doing for me. Many
times it feels like I'm being dragged over a cheese grater, but I know
I've got to get the hell out of me so I can become a saint through the
atonement of Christ the Lord. He's preparing me for something good, I
hope.

Elder G. Franklin Scherer

No comments:

Post a Comment